This year’s Kin Carnival was another success! Now we can go home to sleep before we start getting ready for next year.
69th Annual Kin Carnival dates:
May 24-27, 2018:
- Thursday 6-11 pm
- Friday 6-11 pm
- Saturday 12-11 pm
- Sunday 12-5 pm
About Kin Carnival
68 years strong, the carnival is the largest fundraiser organized by the Cambridge Kin Club throughout the year.
While ensuring fun for all ages, we strive to raise funds that will go back into the community of Cambridge and surrounding areas.
- Amusement rides and games provided by Robertson’s Amusements.
- Free entertainment over the 4 days spotlighting local dance groups, bands, and entertainers.
- The Kin Food Booth known for their fresh cut fries
- ‘Touch a Truck’ event being run by the Cambridge North Dumfries Kinsmen Club on Saturday
- 2nd annual ‘Show n’ Shine’ Truck show on Sunday
- Large Beer Garden
- Many local Vendors & Artisans
Presale tickets are available!
Admission and parking is free!
Visit the website soon for more information.
Stage & Perfomance schedule
Great bands on Thursday, Friday & Saturday!
Jessie T ~ Five Foot Nothing ~The Riffs ~ Mississippi Bends ~ Lobster Boy ~ Sad Mickey ~ Something’s Always Flying ~ Rose Cora Perry ~The Initials ~Trucker Mouth ~The Brink
Truck, Jeep & Car Show
Sunday, May 28 at Riverside Park